The following is a summary of the charges for copies of public information that have been adopted by the attorney general.
(1) Standard paper copy—$.10 per page.
(2) Nonstandard-size copy:
(B) Magnetic tape—actual cost;
(C) Data cartridge—actual cost;
(D) Tape cartridge—actual cost;
(E) Rewritable CD (CD-RW)—$1.00;
(F) Non-rewritable CD (CD-R)—$1.00;
(G) Digital video disc (DVD)—$3.00;
(H) JAZ drive—actual cost;
(I) Other electronic media—actual cost;
(J) VHS video cassette—$2.50;
(K) Audio cassette—$1.00;
(L) Oversize paper copy (e.g.: 11 inches by 17 inches, greenbar, bluebar, not including maps and photographs using specialty paper)—$.50;
(M) Specialty paper (e.g.: Mylar, blueprint, blueline, map, photographic)—actual cost.
(3) Labor charge:
(A) For programming—$35.62 per hour;
(B) For locating, compiling, and reproducing—$18.75 per hour.
(4) Overhead charge—20 % of labor charge.
(5) Microfiche or microfilm charge:
(A) Paper copy—$.10 per page;
(B) Fiche or film copy—Actual cost.
(6) Remote document retrieval charge—Actual cost.
(7) Computer resource charge:
(A) Mainframe—$10 per CPU minute;
(B) Midsize—$1.50 per CPU minute;
(C) Client/Server system—$2.20 per clock hour;
(D) PC or LAN—$1.00 per clock hour.
(8) Miscellaneous supplies—Actual cost.
(9) Postage and shipping charge—Actual cost.
(10) Photographs—Actual cost as calculated in accordance with § 70.9(5) of this title.
(11) Maps—Actual cost as calculated in accordance with § 70.9(4) of this title.
(12) Other costs—Actual cost.
(13) Outsourced/Contracted Services—Actual cost for the copy. May not include development costs. (14) No Sales Tax—No Sales Tax shall be applied to copies of public information.